Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

When is serveeeerrrr...?

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1When is serveeeerrrr...? Empty When is serveeeerrrr...? Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:40 am

Scott

;_; Getting tired of lurking IJJI and DarkGunz.

Someone? Anyone?

2When is serveeeerrrr...? Empty Re: When is serveeeerrrr...? Sun Dec 05, 2010 11:49 pm

Scott

so i herd server is nevermore?

3When is serveeeerrrr...? Empty Re: When is serveeeerrrr...? Mon Dec 06, 2010 10:35 am

KingJosh

Yh where is the server getting bored of waiting. I've been looking on this forum for a while now and nothing intresting so wtf?.

4When is serveeeerrrr...? Empty Re: When is serveeeerrrr...? Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:37 pm

Scott

KingJosh wrote:Yh where is the server getting bored of waiting. I've been looking on this forum for a while now and nothing intresting so wtf?.

According to Yori the server has been delayed to do the owner acquiring a job. I'd gladly offer to host for her, but 2 things inhibit this for happening.

1] My ISP likes to shit on me...
2] I'm too lazy to make another computer.

5When is serveeeerrrr...? Empty Re: When is serveeeerrrr...? Thu Dec 09, 2010 12:54 pm

KingJosh

Scott wrote:
KingJosh wrote:Yh where is the server getting bored of waiting. I've been looking on this forum for a while now and nothing intresting so wtf?.

According to Yori the server has been delayed to do the owner acquiring a job. I'd gladly offer to host for her, but 2 things inhibit this for happening.

1] My ISP likes to shit on me...
2] I'm too lazy to make another computer.
I already know. Why don't we make a private server?

Msn: Adidas-Josh@hotmail.co.uk
Facebook: Forgot my password -,-

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum