Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

You can't spell "awesome" without "me".

+3
Kimashi
Figroll
Scott
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1You can't spell "awesome" without "me". Empty You can't spell "awesome" without "me". Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:21 am

Scott

Yeah, I'm here.

The Scott.
As in like... Pyuu/The Wizard/whatever else you might know me by.

Some of you might have a vague recollection of me. Some may not. Was told Alice was opening another server so I figured I'd drop in and ruin Luis' egorage.

Figroll

Figroll

Welcome...enjoy the ego, ill anti ego yar ass

Kimashi

Kimashi

Welcome to the forums, Waka~. Enjoy your stay, and please, refrain from posting fake pictures of your genitalia like Rose did. Also, I'll support you on your quest to ruin Luis' egorage scheme, Waka~

~Waka Waka~

Grimmjow

Grimmjow

You cant spell Scott without thinking the word Gay

Figroll

Figroll

Thats only cause u love scott (hes ur secreat lover in rl)

Kimashi

Kimashi

OOH! I think you were spot on there, Fig. HAHA! Rose, you just got GG'd, Waka~.

~Waka Waka~

Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Fig i seen you on the pain olympics doin things that in most countries would bring shame to ur family name

Figroll

Figroll

oh u mean in the background kissing ur mum? ya sry bout that dude....

suppose that is frowned on in some places

Kimashi

Kimashi

OOH! Need some ice for that BURN, lad? HAHA! GG'd again, Waka~.

~Waka Waka~

Caboose

Caboose

Grimmjow wrote:Fig i seen you on the pain olympics doin things that in most countries would bring shame to ur family name

DUDE! THAT THING MAKES ME SICK. I swear I saw some dude cut out his own ball. Sad

Hey hey, I just realised, now that I'm mod I get to mod your asses.

Welcome Scott!!

Everyone, stay on topic, or get a slap. Very Happy

Kimashi

Kimashi

That's what they do in there. They don't just jack off with a knife, Waka~. It's called MUTILATION! M'hmm. Yup, "Pain Olympics", Waka~. I saw some dude grill his wee wee... I was in pain for him, Waka~. :/

~Waka Waka~

Mariya

Mariya

Awesome

13You can't spell "awesome" without "me". Empty Re: You can't spell "awesome" without "me". Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:03 pm

Grimmjow

Grimmjow

ikr fig u got whack come backs

14You can't spell "awesome" without "me". Empty Re: You can't spell "awesome" without "me". Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:26 am

Figroll

Figroll

Their facts m8, not comebacks

Mariya

Mariya

Figroll wrote:Their facts m8, not comebacks
"their"
whose facts?

Caboose

Caboose

You know you need to be dropped back a year in school when you cant distinguish which "Their, they're and there" you need. What a Face

Luis

Leave it to sum ppl to correct ones grammar but isnt tht what were allhere for 2 flame each other for the smallest things and hope one fo us take it seriously

Grimmjow

Grimmjow

My nuts look like raisins

Figroll

Figroll

Gods

Caboose

Caboose

Wakakaka it's called taking the piss, yo. Suspect

Figroll

Figroll

Caboose wrote:You know you need to be dropped back a year in school when you cant distinguish which "Their, they're and there" you need. What a Face

Guess I should repeat 1st year of my course again then by ur logic! yay

Grimmjow

Grimmjow

they taught me logic in geometry fuck education

Caboose

Caboose

Figroll wrote:
Caboose wrote:You know you need to be dropped back a year in school when you cant distinguish which "Their, they're and there" you need. What a Face

Guess I should repeat 1st year of my course again then by ur logic! yay

I wholeheartedly agree :] Yay!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum