Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'd like to go to japan.

+2
Kimashi
DrHobo
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I'd like to go to japan. Empty I'd like to go to japan. Wed Nov 10, 2010 12:08 am

DrHobo

DrHobo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqT3SA29yUY

This is what it'd look like to go to japan.

2I'd like to go to japan. Empty Re: I'd like to go to japan. Wed Nov 10, 2010 1:42 pm

Kimashi

Kimashi

Lmao! That was the weirdest game I've ever seen! Although, to be quite honest, I'd probably play it over and over again. Till I get through it without any mistakes. Lol Waka~

~Waka Waka~

3I'd like to go to japan. Empty Re: I'd like to go to japan. Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:35 pm

Figroll

Figroll

Well if ur into that kinda shit i guess...

4I'd like to go to japan. Empty Re: I'd like to go to japan. Wed Nov 10, 2010 5:37 pm

Caboose

Caboose

Best Game Ever, No Doubt, yo.

5I'd like to go to japan. Empty Re: I'd like to go to japan. Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:32 pm

Grimmjow

Grimmjow

All i gotta say is LOL

6I'd like to go to japan. Empty Re: I'd like to go to japan. Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:05 pm

Scott

Why can the States have such wonderful pieces of entertainment? Instead we're still bawling over fucking Wii Fit+....

7I'd like to go to japan. Empty Re: I'd like to go to japan. Sat Nov 20, 2010 3:22 am

Grimmjow

Grimmjow

Lol we got Black ops gg

8I'd like to go to japan. Empty Re: I'd like to go to japan. Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:16 am

Scott

Grimmjow wrote:Lol we got Black ops gg

I noticed how you pointed out that we have a game for an entirely different system... which, by the way, Black Ops and every other first-person console shooter -gasp- sucks fucking balls.

This includes, but is not limited to:
The ENTIRE Halo series,
The ENTIRE Call of Duty franchise,
every single Tom Clancy game ever,
and just about every FPS that's NOT on a PC...

With the only exception to this rule being 007:Goldeneye for the N64. Why? Because without that SINGLE game, none of your other shitty FPS' would even exist.

I concentrate harder during the 20 seconds it requires to do a Zerg Rush than I do the entire time, collectively, I play a FPS.

9I'd like to go to japan. Empty Re: I'd like to go to japan. Sat Nov 20, 2010 6:00 am

Figroll

Figroll

Black ops is on the pc tho... xD

10I'd like to go to japan. Empty Re: I'd like to go to japan. Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:57 pm

Scott

Figroll wrote:Black ops is on the pc tho... xD

But it is also Console, is it not?

Therefore -> fail game is fail.

FPS' these days have absolutely 0% originality. EoS.

11I'd like to go to japan. Empty Re: I'd like to go to japan. Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:11 pm

Figroll

Figroll

The whole appeal of cod is fast paced action, it doesn't have to try to be orginal but tbh cod 4 did introduce new things to the genre so they have a right to only add slight things

You can't rly say all shooters are fail just cause their on the console, bad company 2 is great, metal of honor is brilliant fun and of course cod is great too. They are also very different in their own rights (tho moh and cod are the most similar)

Don't change things that are broke - the millions that buy their game can't be wrong Wink

12I'd like to go to japan. Empty Re: I'd like to go to japan. Sat Nov 20, 2010 2:22 pm

Grimmjow

Grimmjow

just mad cuz u dont got no money for a console broke ass niggah

13I'd like to go to japan. Empty Re: I'd like to go to japan. Sun Nov 21, 2010 3:39 am

DrHobo

DrHobo

And then god said... GET OFF MY LAWN.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum